Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

i made this poem for my dad. :)

He was there when i first opened my eyes
His touch was so gentle and nice,
I remembered the first time he carried me
He was excited and happy...

He wasn't there when i was growing up
But he's there when my life is rough,
He's not always present on my birthday
But his gifts were given everyday..

I miss it when we joke and play around
His voice that makes me safe and sound,
I miss it when we drive around the city
Our late night trippings and movie...

He is so loving and understanding
Thoughtful, funny and caring,
He's someone who will protect and love us
Someone who will give all he has...

I am very thankful to have him
I was so blessed because of him,
He is my knight in shining armor
My king and super hero...

Now I wanna thank him for everything,
Wanna tell him certain things,
That I'm always glad he is my father
And i will love him forever...

He is the greatest dad in the whole world
The bravest man in my life,
He's so wonderful because he's my dad
And he is the best I ever had...

love you daddy. :* Ferdinand Cruz Ocampo! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment