Sunday, November 27, 2011

25 is ♥

It's been a while since I last hangout with my friend and it was good to finally see them again. And last Friday, I was happy to spend a day with them. Though we were only 3, I still enjoyed the day with Kilet and Nadz. :)) We were not really sure if we'll make it last friday but unplanned things really are the best. Nadz had a long break so she was able to come with us. I met up with Kilet at her school and believe it or not, it rained and i didn't have my umbrella, great. But fortunately she had hers and we were a little saved. We waited for an Fx to Sta. Lucia then arrived at around 3pm. Nadz was already there and we had a hard time finding her since she went somewhere to find food. Lol. We bought snacks first before going inside the movie house. We watched Breaking dawn and it was good. We had a great time watching the movie since all Nadz did was to insult Edward. Haha. xD I think she hates Edward that much. :D It ended around 5pm but we waited until it's next showing because we weren't able to see it's first part because we were late. We finished until the middle part then decided to go. We looked around the mall for a while and thought of playing at Timezone but I forgot to bring my Timezone card. Kilet also saw 20 pesos and picked it coz we thought it was a gift form heaven since we didn't have spare money. Hahaha.. xD Anyway, we spent it on Mcdo. :) We stayed there for a while to have a little talk and it was great, thanks to that 20 pesos. We went home around 9pm. We rode a jeep to Bayan and decided to have a look at the Tiangge first. I didn't like it at all because it's not as exciting as the Tiangge at the River side last year. Hmm. When we felt tired, we decided to home. Nadz had to go first so we walked her to the place where she had to ride a jeep. Then after she was off, Kilet and I walked to the terminal where we rode a tricycle. We reached their home around 9:30pm and they had a visitor. He was Ate Shane's bf. Actually I know the guy, he's my other friend's brother. They were watching a movie when we got there. We ate dinner, I waited for some time then went home. Tita Anna was already asleep and Tito Boy was out so I wasn't able to say hi. Kilet walked me out and waited until i got off. We waited for so long because all he jeepneys were already overloaded. :( I got home around 10:30pm I think. I as tired but happy. I enjoyed my day and i was thankful to finally see them again. :)))




-012512

No comments:

Post a Comment