Saturday, November 10, 2012

PICC girls :))

We've finally started our practicum at PICC last Nov 7. I'm with Tonet, Nikki, Inah and Lulu and we're definitely enjoying it except for the walking thing. Coz it's freaking tiring to walk on 3 inches heels for 8hrs, really! But it's fun going around the venues and checking if things are going right and if there is any problem and everything. And we're also glad working with nice and friendly people like Ma'am Beth, Ma'am Venie, Ma'am Dinah and all the people at MEMD like Miss Ycay, Miss Avie, Miss Kat, Miss Rona, Miss Pao, Sir Vince, Sir Glen, Sir Rolly and the other staff at Marketing dept. :">

First day, we had an orientation with Ma'am Beth. She walked us around and introduced us to the different offices and staff at PICC. We met Atty. Renato Padilla, President, and the other kind officers of different departments. It was tiring but it was fun since Ma'am Beth knew how to entertain us while touring us. 

Me, Nikki, Tonet, Lulu's arm :)

Second say, our walking marathon continued when we had a building tour with Sir Rolly. It was also tiring since we went to different venues and he made us walk here and there and told us some stories that happened on those venues like where Marcos sat when they had a convention there and stuff like that.

 after walking for hours :)

Third day, we started to feel like we were already part of the team coz they already asked us to do this or that or go here and there. They told us what to do and we just did what we were told. It was nice since we can help them with their works :)

---------

I think PICC is the perfect place to me. It's the place I dreamed of working at and I can see myself there after this OJT. I love organizing things and I think this is the perfect job for me. Well I think this is it. :))

111012

No comments:

Post a Comment