Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tan :)

Last Sunday was a blast! I went to Cavite with my friend, Inah, because it was our friend's house blessing. It was not my first time in Cavite so I was a little familiar with the place. They live in Imus, near District Ayala Mall so it was easy for us to locate the place because of that landmark. 


We left Cubao around 10 and arrived there around 11:30 in the morning. It was lunch time so we were already hungry by then. The food was great and Ate Joy's family were welcoming. They treated us like a family and they were really nice. :) But Inah had to go home that day so we sent her off after playing at Timezone. We just sang and played basketball. :))


 I stayed there overnight with our other friend Nikki who arrived late because she still had duty at PICC. She came around 6pm. We went swimming after then had our dinner at District Ayala Mall. I forgot the name of the resto but it was a Chinese Restaurant. It was a great day with Ate Joy's family and we really had fun with them. Tita was so kind and I really felt at home with them.


It was my first overnight with Ate Joy and Nikki and it was great. I mean we just talked about everything, we sang, we watched movies, we ate and just did whatever we wanted to do. :)) I had an amazing time with them and I will surely do it again! :) This is our last year in college and I'm sure we will miss things like this. But I hope that in the future, we'll still have time to do things like this. Overnight, lunch date, movie date and other things we used to do. :)

021413

No comments:

Post a Comment