Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dream. Explore. Travel. ✈

 "The world is a book and those who do not travel  read only one page." -St. Augustine

I love going to different places, and though I haven't been to many place before, I know someday I'm gonna see the world. Asia, Europe, America, Australia, Africa and who knows I'll be in Antarctica someday. :)

There are so many reasons why people travel. Some travel because it's the nature of their work. Some travel because they want to experience new things. Some want to meet new people or learn other cultures. There are also some who travel because they want to find themselves and others just to have fun and enjoy things. Some also consider traveling as a challenge and I think it's a good one. Especially going to places that are really alien to you. But mostly, people travel to explore new places and  discover new things. 

 
 Traveling is also a good way to collect good memories. Just imagine when you're already old and you look at your photo albums and see those pictures you took when you used to visit different places. It's such a nice way to reminisce and remember your old days. 

 ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Travel Bucket Wish List
I have so many places I want to visit. 
South Korea, France, Brazil, India, USA, Italy, Japan, Africa,  Ireland, Egypt and Greece to name some. I want to visit places all over the world and make memories I will never forget!

It's my dream to travel the world. To visit the places I've only seen in tv, to try different things I've only read in books, to taste new delicacies I've only heard from my friends, to experience different adventures and to meet new people.

#MyAirbnbBucketList

 
 But no matter where we travel, it's a must that we have a comfortable and nice place to stay at. We should find a place where we can relax and enjoy ourselves during our stay there. A place that's affordable but comfortable and nice at the same time. And I know just where we can find a place to stay at wherever we want to go.
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone.

“Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 192 countries”

Airbnb makes it easier for everyone. Just visit www.airbnb.com/c/docampo and who knows you'll be traveling to your dream place tomorrow and you need a place to stay at. So sign up now and start searching.


#MyAirbnbBucketList

 

No comments:

Post a Comment