Monday, September 1, 2014

On a concert. At the stage.


When the lights go out and everyone starts screaming. 



Best. Night. Ever.



I always love concerts. I love seeing my favorite bands on stage performing my favorite songs. It's like everything inside me jumps, everything inside me explodes and I feel alive! Especially that moment when the lights go out and everyone starts screaming because you know that this is it, you're finally seeing the love of your life live! Then there they are, your favorite band singing for you. They will sing you the songs that made you fall in love. The songs that help you get through your day, through your worst and best days. The music will drown you but you feel more alive than ever. You feel free and happy and you as you dance and sing along. 



Every concert is your best night ever. Every band is the love of your life. You may love only one or two or more and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter as long as they inspire you and give you hope and make you happy and they make your life a little better.


Music is about the bands, the concerts, the songs and the people who love it. It's about us. And your music is yours. Your choice, your love.


And who knows, someday when someone asks you where you met your husband/boyfriend, you’ll be smiling when you tell them, 
"On a concert, at the stage."




09012014

No comments:

Post a Comment