Saturday, October 25, 2014

Book: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

★★★★★/★★★★★

"I need you to hear this... I will never regret you." 
- Ridge to Sydney

I fell in love with Colleen Hoover because of this book. It was my first book of her and it was just right that I picked it up. I stayed up all night just to finish this because I really loved the story. Everything about it was perfect even the music. It made me smile, cry and fall in love all over again. It's perfect. And I knew when I finished it that I have a new favorite book.

Synopsis from Goodreads:
At twenty-two years old, aspiring musician Sydney Blake has a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her good friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter cheating on her with Tori—and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by her mysterious neighbor, Ridge Lawson. She can’t take her eyes off him or stop listening to the daily guitar playing he does out on his balcony. She can feel the harmony and vibrations in his music. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either: He seems to have finally found his muse. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one…


10252014

No comments:

Post a Comment