Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TV Series: The Blacklist (2013)

★★★★/★★★★★

James Spader as Raymond "Red" Reddington
Megan Boone as Elizabeth "Liz" Keen
Diego Klattenhoff as Donald Ressler
Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen

The first time I saw the trailer I knew I would love this series. And I did. I finished watching up to the latest episode last week and now I can't wait for the next episode. Each episode was interesting and I love how the story gets better each time. Second season is about to end  and I heard that there would be a third season! :)

The story begins when Elizabeth "Liz" Keen starts working for the FBI as a profiler. On her first day, one of FBI's most wanted fugitives, Raymond "Red" Reddington, surrenders himself to the FBI. He claims that he and the FBI have the same interests in getting rid of dangerous criminals and terrorists. But Reddington demands that he talks only to Elizabeth Keen. Liz wonders why Reddington chose her so she asks but Reddington doesn't give her answers. He only tells her that her husband is not who she thinks he is. It bothers Liz more when she finds fake passports, money and a gun hidden on their house. From then the story progresses as Liz continues working with Reddington so she can find answers to her questions while Reddington starts giving them names.

 Red - Liz - Tom - Donald - Cooper - Dembe - Aram

 

The Blacklist Season 1 Trailer

The Blacklist Season 2 Trailer


03242015

No comments:

Post a Comment