Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Book: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

★★★★/★★★★★
 
 When I first read To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I didn't know it has a sequel so I was really sad not to know what Lara Jean could've written for Peter. Then here it is, P.S. I Still Love You and we all know how this one goes. 

The story was kinda predictable given the title but still I like to be surprised. So I kept reading until the last page. It was somehow how I predicted it to be until John Ambrose McClaren. For a second there I thought that Lara jean would actually go for him but then 'P.S. I Still Love You'. And I would totally understand her if she did because until now I don't really get Peter's character. It was like sometimes I liked him but most of the times I didn't. Yes, he was handsome and kind to Kitty and there were scenes that I really fell for him but somehow the sweetness and commitment toward their relationship weren't there. I didn't like the way he treated Lara Jean. But well, I guess girls tend to fall for boys like him, like Peter Kavinsky.

Overall it was good so I give it four stars.
 
P.S. Read it!!

“So much of love is chance. There's something scary and wonderful about that.”
Jenny Han, P.S. I Still Love You
 
“When you lose someone and it still hurts, that's when you know the love was real.”
Jenny Han, P.S. I Still Love You   
 
07142015 

1 comment: