Monday, February 19, 2018

from me to you #37


Hiiiiiii! Oh I’ve missed blogging! So, I’m back from a week of vacation and it was great and fun and amazing! I mean, I really needed that off from work and everything else and now I feel… well, like myself again. 😁 Anyhow, I missed this! I missed writing, I missed reading blogs, I missed talking to you all lovely people but I especially missed reading! You see, when I filed that vacation leave I also told myself I would take a break from reading, too, because lately I was kinda not in the mood to read and yes, we call it a slump. I have books I’ve been meaning to finish for a while now that until now are still sitting on my night stand. But, but! now I’m back and I’m all fired up to read everything I left behind.

My friends and I travelled north and it was three days of fun and adventure. We visited museums, windmills, beaches, falls and even tried sand boarding! It was crazy fun though my expecience was not that good. My boyfriend and I shared a board and unfortunately it went a little off track causing us to crash. But still, we were okay and the experience were great for our friends. It was also Valentine’s Day on our second day and I was happy to spend it not only with my boyfriend but also with my lovely friends!

Well, I’ll tell you more about my vacation in a separate post because for now I just want you to know now I’m so totally back with blogging! I know I’ve missed out on so much but hopefully I catch up. Okay then, until my next post. Bye for now. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment