Thursday, January 20, 2011

DECEMBER 2010! A December to Remember. :">

A lot of things happened last December. Christmas vacation, EK with friends, Simbang Gabi and of course, Christmas Day. And I can say that December 2010 was really a month to remember! I had fun with my friends at Enchanted Kingdom, riding Anchor's Away, Ferris Wheel, Rio Grande, Flying Fiesta, Roller Coaster and a lot more. We really bonded and had a great time. School was off too, meaning no homework , no exams and just days of pampering and having fun. Simbang Gabi started on the 15th of December and I'm happy I was able to complete the 9 nights of sacrifice. 

I also met someone. He was mysterious at first but now I totally know him. :) He was also one of the reasons why I enjoyed my Christmas and I'm thankful to have met him.

Family reunions, gifts, foods and everything else made my December a really good one. I had a chance to be with my family and ENJOY THE SEASON WITH THEM. Last year was really great and I'm thankful for everything that happened. I was happy and I felt really loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment