Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March! :)

the month just started and it was good. :) hope it will continue for the rest of the year! :D but i got a little problem with my studies! argh!! i can't take it anymore. T_T especially my lit class! haisst! he's so MATARAY! as in MATARAY! i don't know if it's the right term, but for me he is!! hMf! haha.. anyway.. i should be talking about good news.. :D so first, vacation is here.. waaaaa.. so sad we have summer classes :((( NOOOOOOO!! second, it's my sister's graduation. my mom's gonna come and my dad's going home. yey! third, palawan visit.. im so very very excited! OMG! can't wait anymore.. :))) it's gonna be so fun! i miss my family there. :) hmm.. anothere thing, it's kinda upsetting also thinking that he's not working there anymore. :(( we're not sure but, we're not seeing him anymore working. i mean we've waited but there's always no sign of him. :(( and i hate to think that i wasted my last chance seeing him. that time i should've get his number! haha.. i mean i should've tried.. haisst, but instead we got mad.. but he was to blame. :P i just hope to see him again.. :)) a lot to tell you next time.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment