Tuesday, July 12, 2011

old love..

have you ever wonder where would you be right now if you hadn't break up with your ex? i mean, if things worked out between you two, you think you'll be happy? or would you be thankful that you didn't let him go? i saw someone this afternoon that made me think that what if things worked out between us, what if we both saved our relationship and went on? i guess it'll be different, a way lot different. if we ended up together i think i hadn't met jay. if we ended up together i think i will never know how to lose someone important to me and i think if we ended up together, i will never miss someone so much just like now. things work in so many ways. you do something and soon you either be happy for it or be sad about it, you said something and then the next day you realized it is something right or something wrong, or you made a decision that either you will be thankful for or regret the rest of your life. well, this is life.

seeing that person again brings so many memories. i remember those days when he was still courting me. we can't go near each other coz other might notice us, we never talk directly in front of others and we never tell anyone he was courting me until they just found it out. it was funny, we didn't want anyone to know about it. we were serious then, but now, when i remember how childish we were, it just makes me laugh, seriously. he used to text me just to say "ingat", he texted me sweet messages and he used to say "i love you", actually i miss him. I miss how he forced me to say “I love you too” HAHAHA.. I won’t forget that. NEVER! it was funny! he was forcing me to tell him “I love you too” coz he never received a text from me telling him I love him too. it was sweet, I mean he wanted me to tell him I love him. anyway, I miss his smile that until now I can’t believe he had for me. and i never really imagine that he will ask me to be his girlfriend, I mean he used to tease me and bully me, but I guess things really work in mysterious ways. he was someone I am thankful I had. he taught me things like two opposites can be together, for real. he’s a kind guy, at first you’ll think he is someone you can’t approach but when you get to know him you’ll realize he’s not that arrogant. haha.. anyway, he’s cute, I guess. I like the way he tease me and talk to me, it’s like I was a guy too or something.. he was funny and smart. he was a gentleman too.  so, I guess I talked a lot about him. I just missed him. it’s good to see someone who had been a part of your life. someone that once became special to you, someone you thought will be the one, your old love.

No comments:

Post a Comment