Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014...

Less than 6 hours before the last page of 2014 ends!

It's been a great, crazy, happy, wild, stressful, fun year. A lot had happened that changed our lives either a little better or a little not so better. Things that taught us lessons, people that changed our lives, memories we will keep forever. I'm so thankful for those who stayed with me throughout the year, the people I always laugh with, the people I go crazy with, the people who are my life. The people I got mad with but still I love. I'm also thankful for everything that I had, experienced, got, and everyone I met, reunited with, and everywhere I've been to.

2014 has been good to me. It taught me so much in life from appreciating myself to letting myself trust my judgement. It's also been a hard year but thanks to my family and friends who always supported me that I got through it. Now another year is coming and I hope it would be better than this year. I know 2014 has been a blast but I hope 2015 would be even better!! :)

 Page 365 of 365

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015! :D

12312014

No comments:

Post a Comment