Saturday, February 20, 2016

TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM by Simple Plan

Simple Plan never gets old!
They just released their fifth studio album entitled Taking One For The Team last February 19, 2016 and it's awesome! It's really nice to hear new music from them since it's been a while since they last released an album.

Tracklist:
1. Opinion Overload
2. Boom!
3. Kiss Me Like Nobody's Watching
4. Farewell (Feat. Jordan Pundik)
5. Singing on the Rain (Feat. R. City)
6. Everything Sucks
7. I Refuse
8. I Don't Wanna Go To Bed (Feat. Nelly)
9. Nostalgic
10. Perfectly Perfect
11. I Don't Wanna Be Sad
12. P.S. I Hate You
13. Problem Child
14. I Dream About You (Feat. Juliet Simms) 

----------------
Opinion Overload

Boom!

I Don't Wanna Go To Bed (Feat. Nelly)

My favorites so far are Boom!, Everything Sucks, Perfectly Perfect, P.S. I Hate You and I Dream About You! :)
And new album means new tour dates so I'm really hoping they come back here in Manila! :D

You can listen to their album on their Spotify Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment