Saturday, April 28, 2018

Book: The Witch Doesn’t Burn in this One by Amanda Lovelace

 

★★★★★/★★★★★

didn’t
you know
there
could be
shelves
upon
shelves
upon
shelves
of books
written
about
your
strength?

-as always, the women save themselves in this one

Amanda Lovelace has become my instant favorite the moment I read The Princess Saves Herself in this One and when I found out that there would be a second book to this beautiful poetry collection, I just knew I needed to read it! The first book made me feel all sort of feelings it being so powerful and honest and emotional that it went straight to my all time favorite books! I think I’m just such an emotional person that I feel everything the book wantede to feel even though I didn’t go through all those experiences myself.

Like the first book, the second book is divided into parts, each telling us different messages, some hurt, some encouraging and some just plain honest.
say it
with me
now:
“i am a woman
i am a human
& i matter with
no conditions
attached.
you may not
see my worth,
but i do.
i do.”
-dear women
Overall, I LOVED this book as much as the first! Highly recommended if you’re looking for a relatable and encouraging words, especially if you’re a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment