Monday, November 11, 2013

Pray for Philippines

Our prayers go out to all those people who were affected by Typhoon Yolanda. The news seriously makes me cry every time I see the aftermath of the typhoon. It's devastating. Everything was destroyed, houses, establishments, trees, cars and everything. Lifeless bodies are seen on the streets and people are homeless. I really feel bad seeing my kababayan in that situation. They don't have clean water, food, medicines and communication is lost too. They are waiting for help and as much as I want to, I can't do anything but to pray for them.

Visayas Region was greatly affected by the typhoon, especially Leyte and Cebu. And even though other parts of the country were not affected still we feel bad for it. So now all we can do is to pray for those people and help them stand up again. We can do this as long as we work together and help each other.


111113

2 comments:

  1. Can I copy ur image?The one with the hash-tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. :) I also copied it on my friends blog. :)

      Delete