Thursday, June 18, 2015

KDrama: Who Are You? School 2015

Main Characters:
Kim So hyun as Go Eun byul/ Lee Eun bi
Yook Sung jae as Gong Tae kwang
Nam Joo hyun as Han Yi ahn

My first School series was School 2013 which I really loved. My sister and I watched it together and it was when we fell in love with Lee Jong suk and Kim Woo bin. :") We loved the story because we can relate to it since it tells the story of students while they're in school and everything that's happening to them. It was such a great drama that we were excited when it was announced that it will be back with Who Are You? School 2015!

Synopsis: Wikipedia
Go Eun-byul and Lee Eun-bi are identical twins separated at birth. Eun-bi lives at House of Love, an orphanage in Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province, where the younger residents look up to her as a mother figure. However, she hides the fact that she is bullied at school by a gang of mean girls led by Kang So-young, while teachers turn a blind eye.
 On the other hand, Go Eun-byul is the most popular girl at Sekang High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District. Eun-byul's best friends are Cha Song-joo and Lee Shi-jin, and she shares a mutual attraction with Han Yi An, the school's star swimmer. They have been friends since they were 8.
Eun-bi and Eun-byul look exactly alike, but only Eun-byul is aware of the other's existence. Unlike the cheerful Eun-bi, Eun-byul is prickly and secretive. One day, on a school field trip to Tongyeong, Eun-byul mysteriously disappears. At the same time, Eun-bi is unjustly expelled from her school and jumps off a bridge in a suicide attempt. Ten days later, the injured and amnesiac Eun-bi is mistaken for her twin Eun-byul, and the latter's adoptive mother takes her home to Seoul, where she starts living as Eun-byul.

It's also nice that Kim So hyun and Sung jae are the lead characters because I love them both. So hyun looks like Son Ye jin who I also love. :")

Screencaps:
 Kim So hyun looking like Son Ye jin

There's always that one guy in every drama that will make you fall in love because of their "pasaway" character. And for this drama, it's Gong Tae kwang.  Hihi :")


Eun bi: Were you my close friend?
Tae kwang: I doubt it. 
Eun bi: It's funny, huh? That I have to ask such questions whenever I meet someone.
Tae kwang: Well, should I tell you this? You probably don't know since you lost your memory. I didn't accept your feelings for me, but you used to follow me around big time. Texting and calling me. You were such a nuisance.
 Eun bi: I did?
Tae kwang: Yes, you did. 

And then there's the good guy...

 Eun bi: You know what you said yesterday? I was grateful at first, but I thought about it and I got upset. Yi ahn: About what?
Eun bi: I'm what? I have no manners, I'm rude and you sometimes want to smack me? Why are you friends with someone like that?
Yi ahn: Sometimes I wonder that too. 
 
*I like that Yi ahn and Eun byul grew up together that they can joke around about anything and I also like that even though he thinks that Eun bi is Eun byul who just lost her memories, he still treats her the same saying she's rude and have no manners. Lol.


 Tae kwang: What's this?
Yi ahn: Didn't you come to return the bag? You did, so that's that.
Tae kwang: (looks annoyed) No you're wrong. I came here to see Go Eun byul.
Yi ahn: (becomes serious) (taps Tae kwang on the shoulder) See her tomorrow.
 
*It's when Tae kwang starts to show interest in the new Eun byul that Yi ahn starts to get a little protective too. 
 
 Adorable Tae kwang is adorable. :")

 Confidence like this is cute. :")

 Isn't it sweet when someone asks you to skip class with him? HAHAHA xD


 I always feel sorry for the characters like of Tae kwang because no matter how hard he tries, he always knows that he can't have Eun bi. :(

 Eun bi: Hey, Han Yi ahn!
Yi ahn: (stops jogging) What?
Eun bi: My... bike chain came off.
Yi ahn: So what?
Eun bi: I said, my bike chain came off!
Yi ahn: And?
Eun bi: I... can't go to you. I can't go to you... So, can't you come to me?
 Yi ahn: (jogs back to her)

1.. 2.. Smile! :D

Eun bi: Gong tae kwang?What brings you here at this hour?
Tae kwang: I was waiting for you all this time. What else would bring me here?

Now this is sad. :"(

Then there's the night when you tell her what you really feel...
*But... stilll... I like you.
And then the next day, his hair is already black. :(

It's nice that somehow Tae kwang and Eun bi are getting closer but still it hurts for Tae kwang because he knows that friends is all they can be. But who knows, right? I still have two more episodes to finish and I'm yet to find out. 

I'm not sure where their relationship will go but I really wish they end up together. Never mind Yi ahn since he already has Eun byul. Tsk.

 Then there's the surprise kiss. :)

I still have two more episodes to finish and I'm excited to see how all of this will end.  I just hope it will be as good as I expected! :)

UPDATE! 
As expected, Eun bi chooses Yi an. 

And now the heartbreaking part when Tae kwang has to let Eun bi go.
  It hurts when you love someone but you have to let her go.

 END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment