Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Book: Worlds of You by Beau Taplin

★★★★★/★★★★★

My Demons
You deserve everything there is to give.
Breakfast in bed.
Diamonds on your doorstep.
Little notes hidden everywhere.
I want you to have all of my secrets
and all of my demons,
because you especially deserve
all the parts of me
I’m usually too afraid to share.

This. Is. Beautiful. This poetry collection by Beau Taplin will surely capture your heart from the very first page. It’s simply wonderful that I can not stop myself from reading. I knew right from the beginning that this will be a special book for me and I was right. Because until now I’m still in love with it. The words, the emotion and everything is perfect!
Fallback
My heart does not
have a fall back,
no plan B
or fail-safe,
it’s you
or no one else.
I’ve read several poetry books before but aside from The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace, this one is by far my favorite!! The book is divided into two sections, Heart and Spirit. The first part is all about matters of the heart, for when you’re in love, heartbroken, need encouraging or facing challenges. The latter is more on self-love, healing and understanding. Taplin’s words are inspiring and beautiful thay they all touched me! I loved it! I adore his work!
Overall, it’s highly recommended! Like, everyone should read this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment