Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm trying to let you go...

Just when I'm trying to let you go, that's when you started to show up again. :( I hate you for making me want you more. I'm trying my best to convince myself that I don't like you anymore but you keep on reminding me that I still do. I don't want these feelings anymore. I'm tired waiting and there's nothing changing. You're there, I'm here. You don't talk to me and I don't talk to you. You tell your friends you miss me but you're not doing anything so you can talk to me. For once, I want to know what I am to you or who I am to you. I'm okay being friends coz somehow I know that's all we can ever be. But you always confuse me with your actions.

Signs please? I don't want to be confused anymore. It's hard, knowing I like him and he likes me but he's not doing anything. We talk but we can't admit that we miss each other. Crap! I hate this. Help please! :(( I wanna forget him but these feelings just won't stop. :( They keep haunting me. Last night I dreamed of him and all those things flashed back to me. That made it worse. Now I'm thinking of him again. :( I'll give it a week. If I still think of him after that, I'll talk to him. But if I don't, I wont. I will forget him for good. Deal! :)

092811 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment