Friday, September 9, 2011

Retreat :)

We had our Retreat last Sept 5-7 and it was really fun. I mean it was a great experience and it made us realized some things about life. "The present of the present" i like this one because it tells us that what we have right now is a gift and we should appreciate it. 3 days were enough to enlighten us. The place was beautiful, it was in Cavite and we really had a long trip since we had stopover. It was just kinda sad because one of my friends didn't make it. Anyway, i should tell you more about it. Hmm, my partner was Nikki and we enjoyed each other. We talked about a lot of things in our room when we don't have our session. Kia also joined us and she actually spent a lot of time with us than with her roommates. Hehe. The food was also great, we eat 5 times a day, that would be breakfast, snack, lunch, snack then dinner. Our facilitator, Father Jayson was also nice and funny. He told us some stories about him and he said things that really struck me. The letter for my mom also made me cry. On our second night we did an activity. It was to say something to your classmate. Well, I'm really a quiet person and i don't talk a lot so it was kinda hard for me to just say something to my classmate. But still i managed to just say hi and something. Last day was tiring. we packed our things then had our last session and mass. We also took some pictures then went home. My sister fetch me at school so i didn't have any trouble going home. The retreat was really a great experience. I learned a lot of things which i know i will never forget. I'm thankful i was given a chance to participate in this retreat. Anyway, I've already said everything. Bye for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment