Sunday, November 6, 2011

Super Junior ♥

I still remember that exact day i first liked them. It was summer and they were still complete. Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Hangeng, Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. These are the names I had memorized since I decided to know them. My sisters and I really liked them since we first watched their show Exploring the Human Body. It was funny and because of that, we've decided who are really our biased. Mine is Leeteuk but i really love them all. :) Since then we watched all their shows, performances and all. We supported their albums, songs and really wanted to watch Super Shows. First and Second Super Show, we weren't able to attend but luckily on their third Super Show, we were able to come and see them. It was crazy, I mean it was one of the best night of my life. It was like a dream come true to see them. 

They've been through a lot of things, problems and success. They faced trials that made them stronger and successes that made them thrive more. Some took another path, some left and others had other things to prioritize but once a member of Super Junior will always be a member of Super Junior. I will always be there to watch them, to cheer for them, to cry with them, to sing with them, to dance with them and together we will grow old. I love Super Junior and I will always love them. Forever and ever! That's a promise! :)

Super Junior05, Don't Don, Sorry, Sorry, Bonamana and Mr. Simple are their albums and each of these has great songs that really captures the heart of everyone. Miracle, U, Don't Don, Marry U, She's Gone, Sapphire Blue, Sorry, Sorry, What If, Shining Star, Bonamana, Shake It Up, My All Is In You, All My heart, and Mr. Simple are just my favorites. I love everything about them. 

Now they're celebrating their 6th year and I'm very happy for them. They've been entertaining us for 6 years and I know they will continue on giving us happiness as long as they can. My support for them will never fade and I will always be a fan that will love them until forever. I wanna see them again. Hopefully on Super Show 4 here in Philippines. Wanna experience again the joy and excitement i felt during Super Show 3. It was really unforgettable. Feb 26, 2010 will be forever a best night in my life. 

Anyway, here are some of their photos. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment