Thursday, November 10, 2011

Where are you now?

It's always nice to have friends around you. When you're happy, when you're sad, when you have problems or even just once in a while. They are people who you can talk to with anything and you can share them just everything about you. But what if they're already gone? What if they leave? What if they've already forgotten you? I don't want to think about it. I never wanted my friends to leave me. I want them to stay, I want them for the rest of my life, I want them forever.

But where are you now? Lately I've been feeling so alone. No one to talk to, no one to laugh with, no one to cry with. I just feel so alone even though there are people around me. :( I hate this feeling. I hate thinking I have no one to talk to. I hate the fact that I have friends but I can't talk to them. I hate it, I just hate it! And I miss them, my friends. Laughing, joking, walking, tripping, shopping, eating, talking with them. I miss those times when we were still enjoying everything in life, carefree and not afraid of trying something new. Now it's different. We often see each other, we can't talk coz we're too busy with something, we have new friends and we have different lives now. It's so sad to accept that people change and as they change they forget things that really matters.

True friends can never be lost. I believe it's true. Though I may feel alone today, I know somehow there are people who are thinking of me. Friends who will always care and friends who will always be there. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment