Sunday, May 27, 2012

G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D-S :)

*People who always make stupid things with you.
*People who always care on everything you do. 
*People who always do everything you say.
*People who are always there to make your day.
*People who always notice what's wrong even though you tell them you're fine.
*People who always scold you when they know you crossed the line.
*People who always tell bad things in front of you, not behind your back.
*People who will always guide you when you are lost in track.
*People who always laugh when you fall but then will help you after laughing their hearts out.
*People who always make you smile when they see you pout.
*People who always lend you their hands whenever you need them.
*People who always blackmail you just because you can't hangout with them.
*People who always push you to your crush just to make him notice you.
*People who always hang in your house like it's their house too.
*People who always grab your bag to see if you have food.
*People who always cheer you whenever you don't feel good.
*People who always give you stupid advise.
*People who always tell you the truth when everybody else tells you lies. 



Girlfriends. They are just so dear to me. Laughter, tears, success, problems, memories, experiences, adventure, lessons, crushes, secrets and from make up to food, we share them all. Everything. 

And as I said, who needs a boyfriend when I have a lot of girlfriends? ;) I'm contented with these beautiful, crazy, gorgeous, smart, funny and awesome but sometimes mean friends of mine. I don't need another headache. I don't need another problem. And sometimes, there are just things you can't do alone and definitely can't do with your boyfriend. So I'm thankful for having these girlfriends I can just do everything with. Shopping, movies, make up, dress up, heart-to-heart talk, ice cream, photo shoot, manicure, pedicure,  overnight, boys hunting, eat-all-you-can and everything else. 
 And if there's one thing I wanna tell them, I will only tell them 5 words, "Thank. You. I. Love. You."

-052612

No comments:

Post a Comment