Friday, November 30, 2012

MAMA 2012

Congrats to Super Junior for Winning the Album of the Year, Best Global Group and Best Male Group Line Award! :))))

My sister had been waiting for MAMA 2012 and she'd been voting for Super Junior since the day the voting started. She'd also been telling me to vote everyday but I just voted once. She was excited to watch and see Super Junior win but sadly she wasn't able to watch it since she's sick. But as a thoughtful sister, of course I saved some photos for her :">


We really love Super Junior and I'm really happy for them for winning 3 awards tonight. Though they didn't get the Artist of the Year and Song of the Year awards, still for us they are the best! :) Forever SUPER JUNIOR! ❤ 

Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun ❤ 

113012

No comments:

Post a Comment