Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh my Bus!

Last day was tiring, really really tiring. 

My friend Kim invited me to attend her daughter's first birthday and of course as a friend I attended. They live in Cavite and the venue for the birthday is at SM Bacoor. I left home 8am to make sure that I'll be there around lunch and can get to work by 2pm. She instructed me where to ride bus but tomy surprise, the bus line wasn't there anymore. So I had to find another way. I walked to farmers plaza and asked where I can ride a bus going to Cavite. The guard told me that I can ride a bus along Edsa going to Cavite. So I went there and waited and waited and waited and trust me I waited long enough but there wasn't any bus going to Cavite. So I called Kim and asked her where to find a bus going to there. She told met to ride a bus going to crossing and there I can find a Jasper Liner or whatever coz I just remember the word Jasper and thankfully when I went off the bus I immediately saw a Jasper bus. Then finally I was on my way. It was around 11 and the ride to Cavite took an hour or more because  of the traffic. I reached SM Bacoor around 12:30 and I still had to wait for Kim til 1. It's been a year or more since we last saw each other so we really missed each other. I was happy to see her again and to finally meet my goddaughter Jazz :) She's so cute and small :))

The party started 2pm and I told myself that I should be off by then but Kim just wouldn't let me go. So I stayed until 3:30 and I was already an hour and a half late for my work. Kia and our other friends were also there and I had a good time them. I took a bus back to MOA coz they told me there are shuttles going to PICC there. But the bus didn't drop me off MOA and before I knew it we were already at the bus terminal. I was already lost. I called my friend Nikki to get help but unfortunately she didn't know the place too. So she gave the phone to  my supervisor and he told me where to go. And thankfully I found the LRT station. By 5 pm I was in Vito Cruz and by 5:10 I was already at PICC and I was late for 3 hours already. What a day!

That's why I really don't want to travel alone. I'm not good at directions and asking for directions so I can easily get lost. So I took 3 buses yesterday and got lost 2 times. Oh my bus! It was really a tiring day and when I get to work it became more tiring since I had to walk here and there again and again. Lesson learned, do not travel alone. Always bring someone with you who knows every road, every street in this planet.

120112

No comments:

Post a Comment