Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kris Kringle

Since Christmas is coming, we decided to have a Kris Kringle in the office. Miss Karole asked everyone to have a code name, a cartoon character, and to never tell anyone who their character is. But of course, my friends and I want to know whose who so we're always looking for a clue whenever we have a chance. :))

I chose Miaka Yuki as my code name because I just love her.

Something long and soft.
Actually I had a hard time thinking what should I give to Heidi (the code name I got on the draw) and until now I still don't have any idea. I was thinking of socks or face towel or purse but I don't know since I always think it's either not long or not soft. :| Anyway, I got this blue magic gift and I don't know what it's called. It's a stuffed toy that you can hang and it can be stretched. It's cute and I liked it. Thank you.

Something useful.
The next gift should be something useful. I bought a small calendar form Papemelroti and it's nice. Since 2013 is coming, I think it's gonna be really helpful :) And I got a blue purse that I already used today. It's nice and I love it.

Something made of wood or fabric.
The next gift I think should be something made of wood or fabric. I was thinking of giving another Papemelroti since I love everything there.

Something wet.
And the last should be something wet and I know it's  funny. I'm still thinking if I should give Heidi wet wipes or a small aquarium. :)))

120812

No comments:

Post a Comment