Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Well, it's been a long, thankful, happy, tiring and sad day! 
I'll tell you why.

Long coz I had class 7:30-10:30 this morning, Japanese, then I had my duty at PICC, 1pm-6:30pm. Gosh! I traveled from my house to SPUQC, then SPUQC to Pasay. Then Pasay to Marikina on my way home. Watta day! :| Thankful coz all my subjects are okay now and Prof. Manabat let us attend her 9am class. Yey! :))))) No more back subjects problem! Now I can focus on my OJT :) Happy coz I saw my friends at school and I was able to have a long chat with Ate Joy and Marianne. Coz honestly I missed them so much. :) Tiring coz I did a lot of things today. ACR folder, walking, car passes, routing, and other tiring stuff. T_T Sad, well, I think I need a day to write it. Tsk. But to make it short, I'm sad coz once again I was fooled. I didn't think it would  happen again. Not now, not with him. :(

Never again until you prove me wrong.

Well, maybe it's just a sign that the right person for me hasn't come yet. Maybe I just have to wait a little more and that maybe he just lost his way and would be a little delayed. Tsk. After all this is life. Things you expect to happen never really happen and unexpected things always surprise you. :) And I know that everything happens for a reason. I know that there was really a reason why I hesitated on him.

Anyway, so much for that. I'm tired and sleepy..........

But today I am thankful! Just like everyday. 

121212

No comments:

Post a Comment