Sunday, December 16, 2012

10.

10. Favorite Christmas song and why? (Dec 16)
 
My Grown Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson ♫♪♫♪
 
Do you remember me? 
I sat upon your knee  
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies  
Well, I'm all grown up now and still need help somehow  
I'm not a child but my heart still can dream
 
So here's my lifelong wish  
My grown up Christmas list  
Not for myself  
But for a world in need
 
No more lives torn apart  
That wars would never start 
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend  
And right would always win  
And love would never end, no  
This is my grown up Christmas list...
 
-I just love this song. I remember when I sang this in our school, 2nd yr HS, and I really felt it's message. This is just a wonderful song and this is my favorite. I always sing a long every time I hear this song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment