Saturday, December 8, 2012

True love ♥

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, is a single, flashing, throbbing moment. - Sarah Dessen

I know. It just happens. Unexpectedly. All of a sudden. In an instant. You wake up one morning and you just realize you love him. That he's everything you want. He's everything you wish for. He's your happy ever after. He's your forever. You wake up and suddenly he's all you're thinking about. He's all over you. You see him and you can't stop smiling. You talk to him and your heart races. It's like you've known him your whole life. Like he's really meant for you. Like he's an angel sent by God. :)

True love. When will I feel you? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? I wonder. Coz I'm excited to feel it. I want to know if what they say is true. That true love feels great. That it's amazing and wonderful. That it's worth it. I want to know if it can really make you do silly and foolish things. I wonder. But what I'm sure of is everyone of us has a true love to have and to hold. You may not have it now but I know someday you will surely have it. In the right time, in the right place, with the right person.

And I know that I just have to wait. Coz I believe that I will have my time too. Someday I will have someone by my side and finally realize why it didn't work out with someone else.

 ♥
120812

No comments:

Post a Comment