Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DEMI LOVATO LIVE IN MANILA 2015

OhMyG! I was just praying for Demi to come here and now it's happening! :)
I was out this afternoon and when I came home I saw this one post in Facebook saying she's thinking of trading her 1D concert ticket for Demi's. I was curious what that was about so I opened my Twitter and ta-dah! they just announced that Demi will bring her "Demi World Tour" here in Manila.
Demi Lovato will be here on April 30, 2015 at Mall of Asia Arena. I wasn't able to see her the last time she was here but this year, I wouldn't miss the chance to see her! :)
 They haven't announced the ticket prices yet but I need to double up saving coz 2015 is a hell year of concerts!

Here is her latest music video "Nightingale"

 01192015

No comments:

Post a Comment