Thursday, January 29, 2015

#life

She likes to sleep. It makes her forget about it.” 

Everything. Sleep makes me forget about everything that I almost wish I could sleep forever. Almost.

I know it's normal to feel down, tired, sad, disappointed, rejected, heartbroken, left out, mad or confused sometimes. Or most of the times, everything at the same time. And I also know that it's okay to cry if you can't take it anymore. It's okay to take a breath or to pause or to scream or to cry your heart out. It's okay to let it all out. It's okay. But after, tell yourself you're gonna be fine, that everything is going to be fine. Because it's true that everything get's better, everything will be alright. You just have to believe it, you just have to make it alright. So scream now, let it all out then take a deep breath. And I'm sure tomorrow you'll feel better. Tomorrow you'll feel lighter. 
Believe me you will be fine! :)

 01292015

No comments:

Post a Comment