Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Story: Finding Mr. Alexander - Chapter 31

***
Alex comes back after a while, a sweater on one hand and a coffee mug on the other. "Hey, this should fit you." he throws me the sweater. A big brown sweater. And it's so nice of him to think that I don't like coffee. "Shower's over there," he jerks his head across the room, "and I'll be here if you need anything else." He adds before settling himself on the couch by his bed. I head towards the door as I say with a laugh, "What else would I need from you?" I'm about to open the door when he blurts, "Well, just in case you need someone to scrub your back or something." I laugh again but this time I try to hide the growing smile on my lips. "You wish." I tell him. And just before I go inside I swear I hear him say, "Well, a man can wish, right?" 

Finally done writing Finding Mr. Alexander! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment