Monday, July 27, 2015

TV Show: The Return of Superman

 
 I started watching this show because of Song Il gook and his triplets and now I can't stop watching it. I began liking the other kids too that I watch every single episode now. They're just so cute and funny and smart and I love it when they learn new things that it makes their dad teary and proud.

πŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺ

*Uhm Ji on (2yrs1mo)
DOB: June 18, 2013
Dad: Uhm Tae woong
Mom: Yoon Hye jin 



*Lee Seo jun/ Lee Seo eon (2yrs4mos)
DOB: March 15, 2013
Dad: Lee Hwi jae
Mom: Moon Jeong won


*Song Dae han/ Song Min guk/ Song Man se (3yrs4mos)
 DOB: March 16, 2012
 Dad: Song Il gook
Mom: Jeong Seung yeon


*Choo Sa rang (3yrs9mos)
 DOB: October 24, 2011
Dad: Choo Sung hoon
Mom: Shiho Yano


πŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺπŸ‘ΆπŸ’ͺ
See how lovely they are? Ugh! They're so so cute I want to pinch their cheeks and kiss them and play with them! :D

If you also want to be captivated by these cute kids, watch them at KShowOnline.

Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment