Monday, September 26, 2016

My 24th! :D

Happiest birthday to me and my Mom!
Today my mom and I celebrated our birthdays and I definitely had a blast! It was raining crazy but my friends still came and I love them for that!
Birthday Wishes:
  1. More birthdays to come!
  2. More blessings!
  3. More happy moments!
  4. More crazy adventures!
  5. Moooooore booooks!
To everyone who greeted me here and in my other social sites, THANK YOU!!

And, and! I was able to finish This Savage Song today and it’s official! Victoria Schwab is my new favorite author! I still have few pages left with Safe Haven but I’m planning to finish it later. I’m also finishing A Monster Calls.

I just want to share how much I enjoyed my day that’s why I’m posting this. Anyway, to others who are also celebrating their birthday today, Cheers! 🎉🎉🎉

I don’t know about you but I’m feeling twenty four!

No comments:

Post a Comment