Sunday, January 27, 2013

Plastics everywhere.

It's Sunday afternoon and I'm having fun watching Damon then I suddenly saw your post which really made me... well, a bit angry that I want to pull all your hair out and punch your face but I know it would be a bit rude and I can't actually do that because I'm a good girl and I'm not like you but anyway.... I was saying that ALL PLASTICS should just shut their mouth and live a life! I just hope karma would slap you in the face! Really hard!!! :)

I'm pissed, I'm mad, I'm angry, and everything and if I really can see her right now, or tomorrow or whenever possible, I would really really really love to slap her... with a smile! :) Call me bad or anything, but I'm just a girl who hates PLASTICS who love ruining other people's lives! WTH! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment