Sunday, January 13, 2013

FO :(

So let me explain myself first. I was nice to her and I just ignored her and just smiled every time she did that but this time, she went overboard. She crossed the line between our friendship and that hurt me. She overreacted and I hate her. And this time, she hurt me big time! So I won't be the who's going to say sorry. Not this time!

I've known her for 7 years and I love her because she's been there with me through my ups and downs. She was there when I needed a friend. When I needed someone to talk to, when life was hard to me and when nothing seemed fine. And I know that I can always count on her. But this time, I feel like we're drifting away from each other. She always joke around about me, saying things that she knew would hurt me but still regard that as a joke and she always make me feel like I don't have any right to have a problem. She thinks that she's the only one who's having a hard life when in fact I am having one and I just can't tell her about it because I already know how she would react. She would tell me that life has always been good to me, that I am blessed because I was born with rich parents and things like that. But damn, does she really think that I don't really have problems in my life? If only she knew.

Now I don't know what to do. I've read her posts and I knew some of them were for me. She even mentioned about "FO" which I think meant that she wants our friendship to be over. How clever was that? She was the one who started it all and I should be the one who's angry but now she has the guts to call our friendship over. Fine. I'll deal will that. And even though I want to say sorry, I won't! Because first, she was wrong to hurt my feelings, second, she really didn't have to slap it in my face that her life was harder than mine because I think we all have different problems in life and third, she's a bitch and mean and selfish and I still love her despite of those and I want her to realize her mistake.

But honestly, I miss her. We don't talk everyday but when we had chances we used to talk for hours. We would talk about our lives, friends, work, school, boys and everything under the sun. And now, it feels like we haven't talked for ages. We don't usually talk but now I miss her more than those days we didn't talk in the past. I want to call her or text her or visit her but I can't. I don't know what to tell her, how to make her realize that sometimes we need to accept that fact that we are wrong. Because I know that she believes that she's always right and she's never wrong. :(

011313

No comments:

Post a Comment