Monday, March 31, 2014

BF :)

We all have that one person who we can always always be crazy with. Someone we love but hate at the same time. :)

And believe it or not, I love my best friend as much as I hate her.
I love her because she knows the real me, the fake me and the crazy me. We've known each other for 8 years already and for those years we've grown to be very close with each other like real sisters. Larra knows how to make me smile and she knows most of my secrets. I love the way she calls me her bestfriend but then bullies me all the time. She's like my worst enemy yet my best friend. I hate how she calls me names and how we always disagree with each other. She just doesn't agree with me all the time especially when it comes to our views about love and life. But I'm used to it. And despite of that, I still love her. I understand why she's like that and I know that it's just her way of showing me that though she bullies me, we can still be bestfriends. :)

033114

No comments:

Post a Comment