Friday, March 28, 2014

2014 Concerts


I would really be happy if I could come on all of these!!! :)) 
It's Taylor's second time here and I hope this time I see her live. I love her, I love her songs and I love to be on her concert. But I heard that the tickets are already sold out. Is there anyone out there generous enough to give me an extra ticket? :)

We The Kings is another band I really really like to see live. Their songs are on repeat on my playlist now and I love love them. Sad Song is one of my favorites! Back then I'm already big fan and finally now I can see them perform live. :)

And then there's Bazooka Rocks where they bring great bands together to perform great songs in one night. It's like a dream concert if you love all the bands in the line up. And it's already the third BRF and I really regret not going on those past 2 brf. Hopefully this time I can come :)

I know there will more soon but for now these are the ones I really want to attend to.

032714

No comments:

Post a Comment