Friday, March 28, 2014

Saturdate ♥

Had a date with my sister last week with a movie and pizza. We watched Divergent because we really loved the book and the movie was not bad. I just hate it that they had to change some things because it ruined the ideas on my head. And they should've introduced the characters properly because we didn't actually see some of the characters that would be important for the second movie. But anyway, it was good. We loved it. We love Tris and Four and we can't wait for the second and  third movie :)

My favorite part of the book is when Four saved Tris form Al, Peter and Drew when they tried to kill her and then the next morning Tris asked Four what he did to those three especially to Drew but Four just told her that he didn't do much and just gave him bruises but when Drew walked in the dining hall that morning, he was all beaten up that Tris can't believe it herself. And then I also love the part when Tris wanted to see Four's tattoos and he asked her, "Do you want me to undress, Tris?" I just love that line. Lol. There are other parts I love but I'll keep them to myself. :)

http://api.ning.com/files/BfJIQarv7Anu*u*5SDcrOgfEZPmDtGDnAJ1ARWxeixXALyrmmTyLmeG2M484bJ-Y9zpFehZrKxZnJifw6YvGbvR9vI4LKs-H/divergent_hq.jpg
★★★/★★★★★

 032814

No comments:

Post a Comment