Sunday, April 5, 2015

Book: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

 ★★★★/★★★★★

I cried a bucket because of this book. I knew from the time Lou found out about Switzerland that Will was never going to change his mind. I knew it was gonna happen. I was sure. Okay, maybe I wasn't that sure. Because somehow I did hope that he was going to change his mind. Of course I wanted him to change his mind. But when they got back from Mauritius, it was confirmed. And that was when I stated crying because I knew, and that time I was so sure, that Will was going to do it and nothing or no one can change his mind. How sad was that? 

This books is so sick (in a good way, of course) that I stayed up all night just to finish it. I love everything. I love how Lou tried her best just to convince Will not to do it. She gave him adventures, she gave him stories, she gave him love. But I guess there are really things in life that you can't change no matter how hard you try. Like someone's choice. Everyone has a choice and has the right to choose. Will chose that, he had the right. So even though Lou tried everything to change it, still she wasn't able to do anything about it. It was his choice.

This was my first book of Jojo Moyes and I plan on reading more. :)

“You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.”
Jojo Moyes, Me Before You

“Push yourself. Don't Settle. Just live well. Just LIVE.”
Jojo Moyes, Me Before You   

04052015 

No comments:

Post a Comment