Monday, April 13, 2015

Super Junior: Leeteuk :") Best of Best KPOP Concert 2015



My new favorite video!

It hurt that I wasn't able to see them last night at the Best of Best KPOP Concert but I know that I will also see them really soon. I can feel it! xD

My sister and friends were there and I was here at home, crying, waiting for updates at Twitter. #poorme But thanks to that Unnie who was audio streaming that #TeamBahay made it through the night. We were really thankful to her!! (Sorry I forgot her name) I can tell that everyone had a great night because of all those photos and videos and we can't really deny the fact that when it's Super Junior, it's guaranteed that everyone will have so much fun! :)

And Teukie oppa was so handsome and they were all handsome that I was also screaming everytime they say something. I was fanchanting here like crazy but I don't care because i love Super Junior!!! I really wish they come back very sooooon!

Super Show 6 Manila please?! :D

I miss them and I want to see them again. Huhu. The last time I saw them was SS3 and it was years ago. :(( My sister, Yana, always tease me about forgetting about SJ already because I don't spazz about them anymore and because I love a new band but I always tell her that Super Junior and Leader will always always be my no.1!!! And I mean it! Teukie oppa will forever be my special1004. :) ❤️ 

I'll post some photos from my sister when she gets back. :)

#Leeteuk #Heenim #Kangin #Siwon #Donghae #Eunhyuk #Ryeowook #Kyuhyun
#SUPERJUNIOR #SUPERMAN

04132015

Photos from Best of Best KPOP Concert
(c) May Ann Terucha


Hi Leader! :"> 

No comments:

Post a Comment