Sunday, August 23, 2015

Thank You Notes

Have you ever said "Thank you!" to that traffic enforcer who helped you crossed the street this morning? Or to the lady in Starbucks who put smiley face after your name? Or even smiled to that little kid who shared his candy with you? Well, now's the time to say Thank You to everyone who helped you or made you smile in any way they could.

These are my THANK YOU's. 
  To Marc, Larra, May Ann & Mauie,
Thank you for always making me laugh when I feel down and for always reminding me that I have you when I feel like everyone has turned their backs on me. Let's make more memories with our new angel, Mauie, in the future and let's not forget that it's okay if we don't have a lot of money. :)

To Ms. Cha, 
Thank you for the knowledge you shared with me these past few weeks. I will always be thankful for everything I learned from you.

To my dad,
Thank you for not kicking me out of the house, yet. I love you.

To my new books,
Thank you for the new stories and inspirations in life. 

To my sisters,
Thank you for not giving up on me. I promise not to let you down in the future.

To my mom,
Thank you for not pressuring me on anything.

To that guy,
Thank you for making me smile.

To that bank teller (last week),
Thank you for being patient about my questions and for smiling all the time.

To MMFS,
Thank you for not forgetting about me. 

To Cyrel,
Thank you for always always cheering us up and for being our stress reliever. 

We should always be thankful not only for the big things but also for the little things someone has done to us. 
A simple thank you for a simple act of kindness shown to you would be enough. But big or small, if someone did something good to us, we should be thankful for it. It may be a simple help on your math homework or a small favor you really need for your work or a bouquet of flowers left in your desk, we should always be thankful for everything. So take time to thank those people who have done something to/for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment