Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TV Series: Daredevil (2015)

★★★/★★★★★

Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) was blinded as a young boy due to a radioactive substance that fell into him when he got into an accident. The radioactive substance heightened his other senses making them beyond normal human ability. He is lawyer by day but at night, he fights crime on the street of New York City's Hell's Kitchen neighborhood as Daredevil.
 

I'm only on the third episode and I'm loving it so far. The actors and the action scenes are good and I love the flow of the story. I remember watching the movie 12 years ago and can't help but compare Ben Affleck with Charlie Cox. Can't say Charlie Cox is not good but I think Ben Affleck was better. Well, I still have 10 episodes to watch so I might still change my mind after watching them all.  

UPDATE!!!
Ep 9-13 - 09012015
 I just finished the remaining episodes today and on second thought, Charlie Cox is pretty bad-ass too. The series was pretty physical and bloody but it was good. Actually, I loved it. Never been more in love with a Marvel character before. Too bad I wasn't into comics that's why I don't have any idea with the other characters involved. Now I'm looking forward to Season 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment