Sunday, August 16, 2015

Concert: All Time Low x The Maine Live in Manila 08122015

ALL TIME LOW!!! \m/
THE MAINE!!! \m/
 It was really nice seeing All Time Low and The Maine again after a long time (four years for All Time Low to be exact and one year for The Maine). My sisters and I really enjoyed the show and had  a great time, not to mention we were upgraded from UB to VIP. It was one of our best nights ever! The Maine opened the show with Miles Away and the rest was history. Lol. I crush John for so long now and seeing him again in person made me so happy! They performed Run, Growing Up, Same Suit, Different Tie, Inside of You, Misery, English Girls, Like We Did (Windows Down), American Candy and one of my favorites, Right Girl. They were so great on stage that I can't still get over them. #pcd 

 The Maine!!! :) 
Inside of You - The Mane

And of course, the main dish. HAHAHAHA. That moment when the lights went off and everyone screamed because we knew it was time for All Time Low to come out. Then there they were, singing all the songs we love! Their first song was Satellite then Lifesaver followed by Lost in Stereo where everyone went wild, Stella, Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't), my personal favorites, Runaways and Weightless, my new favorite, Tidal Waves, another favorite of mine Therapy then Missing You, The Reckless and the Brave, A Love Like War, Backseat Serenade, my other favorites, Time Bomb, Something's Gotta Give and Kids In The Dark and of course their ever famous Jasey Rae then a cover of American Idiot where everyone went wild again, and last but not the least, our ever favorite Dear Maria, Count Me In! Too bad they didn't perform 24 Floors, Another Night On Mars and Jenny which are my favorites too. But anyway, it was a great show we will never ever forget! :) We really thank Pulp Live World for bringing them here again and I hope they bring them back soooon! 

 Hi, Alex! :")  

Tidal Waves - All Time Low

 Dear Maria, count us in!!!! :)))

More photos and videos to follow. :)

 All Time Low x The Maine
(c) Pat Kirch

No comments:

Post a Comment