Thursday, March 3, 2016

Book: The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan


★★★★★/★★★★★ 

“There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it.”  

Well, that was hell of adventure. Percy and his friends were on a quest to find Artemis and Annabeth and the great monster everyone feared. They traveled from Half-Blood Hill to the west (California) because it was what the prophecy said. The book also introduced us to new characters like the di Angelo siblings, Artemis, Zoe and the Hunters, the other gods like Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite and I didn't think I could hate Luke even more but oh, I could! As much as I love his name, he was one big damn traitor. Argh!

So the story continued with everyone wondering whether it would be Percy or Thalia, the one in the prophecy. But since Thalia decided to join Artemis and the Hunters on their journey at the end of the book, I think we're yet to find out if it would really be Percy. But I'm feeling that Nico di Angelo would be another problem for them. And I wanted to cry when Mr. D finally called Percy by his right name. Not Peter Johnson but Percy Jackson. Uhh. :)

I also have new favorite characters: Zoe (too bad she died *sob*) and Apollo (well, he seemed cool).

No comments:

Post a Comment