Saturday, March 19, 2016

TV Series: Beauty & the Beast (2012) Season 3

 Main Characters:
Kristin Kreuk as Catherine "Cat" Chandler  
Jay Ryan as Vincent Keller  
Nina Lisandrello as Tess Vargas   
Austin Basis ans J.T. Forbes
Nicole Gale Anderson as Heather Chandler

First of all, I want to say that I'm in love, still, with this series. And when Vincent proposed to Cat, well, I was happy because they deserved each other. I know Vincent's proposal wasn't that grant or enchanting but for me it was romantic enough. 
 *Vincent shows up at Cat's rooftop
Cat: Hey.
Vincent: Hey.
Cat: I didn't know when I was gonna see you again. I was giving you some space.
Vincent: Yeah, uh, thanks.
Cat: Although part of me was just hoping you'd jump across the street and sweep me off my feet again.
Vincent: Well, I'm sorry to disappoint.
Cat: Never.




After all those things that they went through, beast-related or not, they surely deserved each other. And I liked it how Catherine always said we instead of I or you. It was always Catherine and Vincent, we. Vincent was so lucky to have her because she always got his back. And side.

It was also funny that Vincent was nervous when he moved in at Cat's apartment. It made him giddy and nervous that he would freak out sometimes and there were times that the beast inside him wanted to get out. He said it had something to do with his primal fear but I think he was just nervous because Cat and he were finally getting married. 

But because of their new life and jobs, Cat being a detective who always wanted to save the world and Vincent being a doctor, they hardly had time for each other. Vincent was always tired and though Cat was making an effort, it wasn't enough. 


*And this is why I love Tess. She wanted Cat to be happy and to be with Vincent.

After the adjustments in their lives and thinking they were finally done with beast problems, new problems showed up. Now they were on the run again because some superhuman assassin was after them.

 I know Cat always wanted to save the world and Vincent just wanted a normal life but with everything that was happening around them, it was hard enough to survive a day and how much more to plan a wedding. But then Cat had Vincent and Vincent had Cat. Together, Cat believed that they can defeat all those bad people who hurt innocents and that they can stop those superhuman assassins.
I really loved it whenever Cat said we or we're. It just proved how much she wanted to be with Vincent, for better or worse.

Vincent: Hey, don't you ever get tired of having to talk me down like that?
Cat: Yes, I do. But for better or worse, remember?
Vincent: Still have time to run away. We're only engaged.
Cat: Engaged to be married. I'm not that easy to get rid of.
Vincent: Okay, I'm counting on that. 

Of course, Cat and Vincent would face problems and some disagreements and it was funny that though they were fighting, they still admit that they do love each other. 

*Trapped in a freezer
Cat: Okay, I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything but now would be a really good time to go full beast.
Vincent: Full beast?
Cat: Yes.
Vincent: Really? So all the times you've told me how tired you are of talking me down from going primal?
 Cat: Vincent, now is not a the time to talk about my feelings. But thank you for caring. I do appreciate it.
Vincent: I do love you.
Cat: I love you too, Vincent. Bow blast the freaking door down, will you?

We also know that Cat was the only one who could talk down Vincent when he was beasting out but finally, at last, by just thinking of Cat he was able control himself. It was thanks to his memories of Cat he was able to do it. 


Congratulations, Vincent! :P

*Vincent and Cat moment

*Tess and JT moment

I'm loving these two lovey doveys more and more but now that Tess was the new captain of the police force, she just can't help Vincent and Cat without putting her job on the line. Aside from them, no on knew about beasts and by protecting Vincent and what they were doing, she was risking her job. 


*When your bestfriend tells you not to bother her boyfriend by asking him for help on hunting down beasts. Lol.

Back to the super assassin who was after Cat and Vincent, it turned out he was working for Julianne Keaton, the one experimenting on the innocents in order to stop someone named Liam. She said Liam tricked her on making him a super enhanced beast and now he wanted to kill her. Vincent and the others didn't believe her so they ignored her and pushed through with Cat and Vincent's wedding. And since they didn't want Catherine to call off their wedding because of what Julianne told them, they kept it a secret when Julianne escaped.

With the help of their friends and Heather, of course, the wedding was finally happening.


Finally, finally, finally!



Before the wedding, Julianne attacked Cat but Vincent was bale to help her. They brought and tied Julianne at the back room of the church and decided to hand her over to the police after the wedding. Cat was furious and didn't want to push through with the wedding but somehow Vincent was able to convince her.

And now I present to you, our Bride and Groom.


So they were ready to be Mr. and Mrs. Keller but Liam, the super enhanced beast Julianne was talking about, came and killed Julianne. Vincent and Cat tried to stop him but he was stronger. Now the wedding was off and they had a new beast problem to face and this time it was much worse. 

I know at first it was Cat who wanted to stop beasts and save them but now that they'd faced and seen what Liam can do, Cat wanted out. After what happened at their wedding, Cat realized that they didn't have to fight beasts anymore. It wasn't their fight anymore and she was sure as hell wouldn't let Vincent get killed by Liam. 


But now it was Vincent who wanted to hunt down Liam and end their beast problems once and for all. 

I'm currently watching episode 9 and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I'm not sure when their beast problems will end but I know for sure that Cat and Vincent's wedding will eventually happen again and this time no beast can stop it. I hope. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment