Saturday, November 26, 2016

Book: Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav

★★★12/★★★★★

Do you remember the song that was playing the night we met?
No, but I remember every song I have heard since you left.
 
I've been wanting to read this one for quite some time now and finally, finally, got to now! I was expecting to love it much more than I did but unfortunately it didn't wow me that much. I have my favorites and, don't get me wrong, it's wonderful, but I've read better ones. 


Always
You were you.
   And I was I;
   we were two
   before out time.

I was yours
   before I knew,
   and you have always
   been mine too.

Closure
Like time suspended,
   a wound unmended-
   you and I.

We had no ending,
   no said goodbye.

For all my life
   I'll wonder why.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment