Sunday, March 19, 2017

Book: I Wrote This For You and Only ou by pleasefindthis

 ★★★12/★★★
  
THE STONES MAKE SLOWLY
If you are lucky, one day you'll get a chance to have your life defined by how much you loved and were loved by someone else. 

I have to say this one connected with me more than the first two collections. I know some were from the previous books but the new ones tugged at me at some point. Though there were also times when I had a hard time connecting the pictures with the words and the meaning was lost to me. Still, I enjoyed the whole book. 

THE PAIN UNFELT
I have told myself you are not allowed to hurt me anymore. That's what hurts most. 

THE ENDLESS NIGHT AND ALL IT PROMISES
You can be beautiful and new forever. Give me forever and I'll prove it.

THE WAVES PUT YOU TO SLEEP
I love you like I love the see. And I'm ok with drowning.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment