Thursday, December 8, 2016

Book: I Wrote This For You: Just the Words by pleasefindthis

★★★/★★★★★
 
THE WAY SATURN TURNS
All I can do, if I feel this way, is trust that somewhere in the universe, there's a you that feels the same.
 
Really wanted to love this book but I didn't want to force myself to. It's fine and I related to some but like the first book, I wasn't really drawn to it. Have my favorites though.

THE CLOSER
You lie in bed, staring at the ceiling and counting crows.
Someone.
Anyone.
 But anyone could be someone if only you looked a little closer.

THE FOREST OF STARS
There's no point in me saying I miss you.
(I miss you).

THE WAVES PUT YOU TO SLEEP
I love you like I love the sea. And I'm ok with drowning.

THE AGONY OF BEING OTHER PEOPLE
 I keep wondering, how many people do you need to be, before you can become yourself.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE LIGHTHOUSES
You can join the millions talking int he dark. Or you can stand up and scream light, out into the night.

THE IMPORTANCE OF BREAKING THINGS AND PEOPLE
Just so you know, there are certain people who were out here to break you.
So you could learn how  to pull yourself back together again.

THE FORWARD
Always have something to look forward to. Make something up right now. Something you want to do. Someplace you want to be. Someone you want to meet.
And look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment